Step 1 – Starting Out
What you should have at a minimum experience of, and participated in, before you begin your own teaching journey.
- Your own practice – Do you have a regular personal mindfulness practice?
- Your own learning – Have you taken part in a structured face to face 8-week/5 day MBCT programme?
- Who do you want to teach – Do you have knowledge and experience of who you would like to teach MBCT?
- What is your prior learning – Do you have experience/awareness of mental health issues?
- Your skills – have you experience of facilitating groups
If you are interested in applying for the Masters programme, please note additional academic entry criteria apply.